Here's our bright eyed girl. We'll let everyone know what the Dr. says after her appt today. She's doing better as far as spit up goes...just not as far as sleeping goes!
Hang in there guys. Everything will work out. Did you ever in a million years think it would be so hard to raise a baby ?? Kind of gives you a new found respect for your moms and dads hey ?? I would give anything to be 5 minutes away and help you anyway I could..but for now always know you are in all our thoughts and prayers. Hope to see you all soon...we love you and miss you lots. xoxox Aunt & great Aunt Pam
1 comment:
Hang in there guys. Everything will work out. Did you ever in a million years think it would be so hard to raise a baby ?? Kind of gives you a new found respect for your moms and dads hey ?? I would give anything to be 5 minutes away and help you anyway I could..but for now always know you are in all our thoughts and prayers. Hope to see you all soon...we love you and miss you lots.
xoxox Aunt & great Aunt Pam
Post a Comment