Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Click to play christmas scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Homeschool Serenity said...

That little scrapbook thing is so cool!
What a great looking family! Mackenzie looks so good in brown!
Did you guys get those done at that portrait innovations place you posted about? That's a lot of pics for $10 if you did!

Brandy said...

Cute pics! She sticks her tongue out just like Zoie. Mackenzie is just adorable. I look forward to seeing the next little one.

Amanda said...

in response to the $10...um, no! You do get a lot of photos for the $10 but it's of only one pose and I couldn't pick just one. We decided on 6 poses total, and spent a little more than planned but I'm happy with the results. You get the photo cd though which shows all the photos they took whether you bought sheets of them or not. They were a great studio and we'll visit them again!