Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scribbly Sunday

So, I had a brilliant idea that it would be fun to play with markers. We needed new stimulation today. I planned ahead, don't you know, by putting a big sheet of paper in the driveway so no markers get on the carpet or furniture. I didn't plan, however, how to keep the marker off the child...so here is the result. I quickly switched to crayons but they were not as big a hit. It was instant bath afterward which turned the water immediately blue and we had to drain the tub and start over so I wasn't washing her in blue water. Live and learn! I saw a cute idea about putting food coloring in vanilla pudding to use as finger paints in case they eat some. Sounds good but how will you get the food coloring off the fingers because you know how that stains! At least Crayola makes wonderfully, washable markers. And hey, I consider it a success that the markers never once made it in the mouth....this time!
Rearranging the cabinets...so very helpful!
Stopping for a breather.
Just being cute as usual.
Graffiti Mackenzie

On the go!

1 comment:

Homeschool Serenity said...

I'm loving the pony-tail! Too cute! Eli digs art projects too...but wow, what a mess they are! I can't even imagine the pudding paint! Tee hee...tell me how it goes! : )